[lazarus] Heaptrc

Bob Wingard bwingard at gt.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 12:17:16 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 09:55, Marc Weustink wrote:
> At 01:34 9-11-2003, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> >On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 18:15:15 -0600
> >Bob Wingard <bwingard at gt.rr.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I have to start the program outside the IDE. If I start inside the IDE
> > > the debugger tries to start but loops,
>
> Eeek. Ehm, what does View->Debug windows->debugoutput say in this case. And
> is there some output on the console ?

  The attached file has the console output for a standard project1
compiled with the heaptrc option set and generate debugging information
for gdb. IDE.txt is the output when the program is executed inside the
IDE. cmdline.txt is the output from running the program from the command
line ./project1 &> cmdline.txt.

Bob