[lazarus] Win32 fpimage support + cleanups (affects gtk)

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Nov 13 11:34:15 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:09:55 +0100
Micha Nelissen <M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl> wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:17:43 +0100
> > Micha Nelissen <M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl> wrote:
> >
> >>Are there test cases / examples for fpimage support?
> >

> > None yet.
> > Simply load some bmp, xpm or png files. Or you can try the jpeglazarus
> > package on lazarus-ccr.
>
> Heh, tried an updated version of speedtest.pp. To penguin turns up
> blue+pink :). Is RRGGBB swapped incorrectly then?

The penguin is like any other penguin black and white.
If you got colors, then
- the xpm color map loading is buggy
- the creation of the pixels is buggy.

Please check the CreatePixmapIndirect function in the win32 intf.

Or: wait till we find a clean solution for rawimages and you and I will have
implemented it.

Mattias