[lazarus] TMPack link error.

Ken Moffat kmoffat at drizzle.com
Thu Nov 13 21:35:45 EST 2003

Tony Maro wrote:

> Ken Moffat wrote:
>
>> Ok, found the 'uninstall option' and got rid of 'MySQL', and the
>> error, but when I build Lazarus the 'TMPack' still shows as 'install
>> on next start' in the Package Graph. (yes, I did restart lazarus ;-) )
>>
> That's odd.  Did the components for TMPack show up in the palette?
>
> -Tony

no, they don't show. I just uninstalled and reinstalled; same result.
I'm building as root, lazarus is under /usr/share/lazarus, the component
source is under ~/Projects/Lazarus/tmpack, and I'm loading tmpack.lpk,
which shows all the components in the installer window. When I click
compile it apparently works, and when I click install it also seems to
work, but they show up as 'to be installed' in the package graph.
Nothing in the ide.

I'm a newbie so it's probably something I'm unaware of. I'm running
debian (libranet 2.8.1) with kernel 2.4.22 and xfce4 and gnome2.4
(depending on my mood. same results either way)

--
Ken