[lazarus] fpc-1.9.1+lazarus. Again.

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Nov 14 08:44:01 EST 2003

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:17:39 +0300
"Vasily I. Volchenko" <Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru> wrote:

> I have a very strange troubles with current lazarus and current fpc
> development branches. I have full cvs of FPC installed, and /usr/src/fpc
> is written in "fpc path". But no fpc unit (including system) is found by
> codetools.

You can see what the codetools found in your FPC source directory: Source
Editor -> popup Menu -> Unit Info -> Show Codetools Values -> #UnitLinks

If there are no units, maybe the cache needs to be rebuild: Change the FPC
Src Dir to something , leave the environment options dialog (ignore
warning), then set the correct path.

Mattias