[lazarus] circular unit reference

Andreas Hausladen Andreas.Hausladen at gmx.de
Fri Nov 14 16:09:03 EST 2003

> Simply delete messages.pp for win32.

Yes, this would be the easiest way for a LCL developer but it is no real solution. Or would you say to a customer: "Please delete a
file for a successful compilation" ? And what is if the the developer wants to migrate to Linux? "With" the deleted file he must
download the LCL again if he has not backuped the file.
I think the solution I've chosen for the Delphi port is better than deleting a file.

BTW: I have successfully ported the Delphi port to FPC 1.9.0

Andreas Hausladen
(JVCL developer)
(http://www.kylix-patch.de.vu)