[lazarus] Delphi and FPC compatible LCL version

Andreas Hausladen Andreas.Hausladen at gmx.de
Sat Nov 15 03:54:40 EST 2003

> Maybe we should rename all files to .pas, so that compiling with Delphi will
> become easier and we get the hints of both compilers.

There are some more "Local variable is assigned but never used" but I had not fixed these because the code looks like it is not
finished yet
.
BTW I found a note that fpc 1.9.0 gives but Delphi not:
"grids.pas (2482,3) Note: Local variable "Releaxed" is assigned but never used"
This is wrong. The assigned value is used in an if-statement that is in a case-of branch.

Andreas Hausladen
(JVCL developer)
(http://www.kylix-patch.de.vu)