[lazarus] New component: TCurrencySelector

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sun Nov 16 14:55:39 EST 2003

http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=downloads&op=showcat&id=2&level=1

This is a temporary location for this component, so I'm not going to
link from the Lazarus website yet, but thought someone might find it
useful in the meantime.

I created this for CBT 2.0.  It's a custom combo box that is already
populated with 102 different country currency formats.

Once a format is selected, it also includes routines to convert a real
number to a string representation matching that format.  For instance,
select "US Dollar" in the drop down, and call
CurrencySelector1.FormatSymCurrency(123456.78);   and it will return
"$123,456.78"  Call FormatCurrency(123456.78); and it will return
"123,456.78" without the dollar sign.

It supports everything from the Argentina peso to the Zimbabwe dollar.
No doubt it's ugly code, but it works.  No, it doesn't do exchange rates.

--
Tony Maro
Systems Consultant