[lazarus] Black clBtnFace fix? was Patch for searchresultsdialog

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 22 16:53:21 EST 2003

this shouldn't be a problem. theoretically the bg will always have a
valid rgb value, but it will not always have a valid pixel.

gc's must have a color with a valid pixel, so we query just in case. I
have no idea why the gc would not be initialized or might be being
queried wrong, but it certainly sound a bit odd.

I am guessing sometimes in kde the colormap passed is not the right one
or some such wierdness so querying fails.... but I don't know for sure.
cause it works for me fine when I tried to go into kde so...

Andrew