[lazarus] Black clBtnFace fix? was Patch forsearchresults dialog

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sun Nov 23 02:37:11 EST 2003

Maybe I said it backwards, but whatever color I pick results in a pixel
equal to zero, so your conditional would always run.  Also, I thought
the code you're asking to wrap this in would take a pixel and turn it
into RGB, not the other way around...  Since my pixel is invalid (0) it
wipes the RGB value.  Am I reading this backwards?

-Tony