[lazarus] Help compiling lazarus under windows

Andrew Higgs ahiggs at ps.co.za
Mon Nov 24 01:15:03 EST 2003

I have the same problem. It is usually solved by simply running the
command (windres -i lazarus.rc -o lazarus.res) and then running make again.

I don't know if this breaks anything else. The IDE then builds but is
not all that useable. Programs still compile against LCL and seem to
work fine.

Kind regards
Andrew Higgs