[lazarus] New Bug Entered

Andrew Higgs ahiggs at ps.co.za
Mon Nov 24 01:23:18 EST 2003

This does not seem to happen with OpenBox3 but does with OpenBox2.X,
Fluxbox, BlackBox.

Someone (I think it was Andrew Johson) said it may have something to do
with NETWM support. Not sure

Something else to try is to open 'Enviroment' | 'Debugger Options'. This
solves the problem for that instaance of Lazarus under OpenBox 2.X.

HTH

Kind regards
ANdrew Higgs