[lazarus] Documentation?

Martin Larsson larma at runbox.no
Tue Nov 25 08:37:22 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 13:08, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On 25 Nov 2003 10:48:32 +0100  Martin Larsson <larma at runbox.no> wrote:
>
> > There was some reference to using fpDoc instead of the current (?)
> > pasdoc. Is that still the plan?
>
> Yes.

Ok. Are there any plans for linking to this from within the IDE?
Or extracting the info here and combine with a helpsystem of some
sort? (so many questions...)

> Add docs to the wiki at lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net. It is world writable.
> If you think, that a category is missing, just mail.

Hm. Ok. I was thinking of writing something for the component library.
Seems there is only one unit documented? But that also seems to be in
the non-wiki part of the site (under FPC-documentation).

I'm sorry I feel a bit lost here...

M.

--
Martin Larsson <larma at runbox.no>