Shin The Gin
shin at shin.homelinux.net
Thu Nov 27 08:56:55 EST 2003
Am Mittwoch, 26. November 2003 19:12 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:17:11 +0100 Shin The Gin <shin at shin.homelinux.net>
> > Hi!
> > ...It now installs fine, except I get no component
> > icon in 'Data Access', although it's a true TComponent descendent and has
> > a proper registration procedure.
> > Any suggestions?
> Open Package, click on the unit and check if "Register Unit" is checked (in
> the "File Properties" groupbox).
Ok, I did as follows:
2. Add unit->sqlitedataset.pas
3.The next dialog shows these checked:
- Has Register procedure
- Add LFM, LRS files, if they exist
4. I press Ok
5. Now the file properties for the newly added unit shows this checked:
- Register unit
6. I see no "registered plugins" in the list below.
8. Recompile clean
10. Recompile Lazarus
11. Restart of Lazarus
12. No new component in 'Data Access' ;-(
I found SQLite in the fpc-1.9.0 source tree. Maybe I need another source
version of SQLite?
Shin - A.k.a. Thomas Braun
More information about the Lazarus