[lazarus] Lazarus article (fwd)

Fri Oct 3 04:45:26 EDT 2003

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> Just FYI:
>
> I wrote a small article about installation and configuration of Lazarus on
> FreeBSD for the German magazine FreeX ( nov/dev '03, the title is listed is
> on the cover)
>
> It also names Checkbook as an example, so Tony, get ready for some hits :)
>
> The original article is English, since that is easier for me to write in,
> and when the next issue after this one is out, I'll make it public. (end of
> januari or so)

More good news is that I'll be writing an article for the German Toolbox
magazine which will treat some 'porting delphi code to lazarus' issues,
it should appear in the next issue of Toolbox (06/2003 ?).

There have been contacts with Linux journal for an article
- Michael Hess took care of that - but the conversation dropped
all of a sudden. Maybe some of the US citizens on the list can
put some pressure on Linux Journal to resume the negotiations?
:-)

Michael.