[lazarus] GTK2 CBTracker Test Build

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sat Oct 4 15:22:00 EDT 2003

Ah, I'll have to try that when I reboot... (in winblows right now.)

Yeah 2 megs is kinda outta date since I changed the main splash screen -
it's a much larger graphic ;-)

I think about 3 MB is final size in GTK 1.2 WITHOUT any debug info.

I just installed the GTK interface for Winblows and am considering
trying a win32 build as well...

http://www.ajgenius.us/random/cbtracker.bz2

obviously also requires GTK2 libs, I am using 2.2, but should work fine
for 2.0

Andrew