[lazarus] Memleak caused by gtk keyboard tables

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Fri Oct 24 09:40:23 EDT 2003

+ From: Vincent Snijders [mailto:vslist at zonnet.nl]
+ Sent: vrijdag 24 oktober 2003 14:37
+ To: lazarus at miraclec.com
+ Subject: [lazarus] Memleak caused by gtk keyboard tables
+
+ Hi,
+
+ Lazarus has some memleaks caused by the keyboard tables. I have tried to
+ look into it, but it looks a bit to complicated to me. It is probably
+ not a critical bug. This table seems to be set up at application start,
+ used during the lifetime of the application, but is not (completely)
+ freed at the end. See heaptrc at the end of this mail for some details.

Hmm... now you mention it... I think I forgot to add the cleanup code.

Your right about the table, it is setup once and should have been
cleanedup when the application stops.
The table itself might look complicated, but is in fact a 4 dimensional
array to index cardinals splitted up in bytes.

I'll look at it.

Marc