[lazarus] Questions about DB status

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 13 17:03:36 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 14:12, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > Once I get this datalink semi-done in a little bit here I can add it and
> > we can have different people try and implement each control more fully.
> > They still won't be fully testable in lcl, but I assume we might be able
> > to test to some extent like Jesus does with his grid..
>
> I think, we should add/implement/test it first in the LCL and then move
> parts to the FCL. Makes debugging and compiling easier. Please tell, when
> the base works basically and how and when others can help.

agreed. so now that I have the basics I am testing writing/updating by
implementing in its basics TDBEdit. once I have it done is it ok if I
add lcl/dbctrls and a lcl/include/dbtext.inc and lcl/include/dbedit.inc?

I won't build it or add it too the component pallette at least till we
get a DBNavigator working. But I would just make like to make sure any
further changes and readily components are available to those who want
to test/debug/patch etc.

Andrew