[lazarus] Problems with packages after CVS update

Tony tony at maro.net
Mon Sep 15 01:57:42 EDT 2003

I just updated from CVS and did a clean make.

I then fired up the IDE and opened one of my packages and hit "install".

Lazarus took about .5 seconds to say it was ready for a restart.  I
restarted and no package...

I opened the package back up, clicked "Compile" and nothing happened.

I then told it to install, the compiler messages window appears, it
almost immediately says ready to restart.  I then clicked "compile" just
to see the messages, and the compiler messages window blanked and
nothing happened.

Thanks,

--
Tony Maro