[lazarus] small improvement of register + need statistic

Vincent Snijders VSDS at RND.VB.CBS.NL
Mon Sep 15 10:16:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

Please, could you rephrase, (say the same thing with other words):
"where I found statistic of using modules in  EXE"? I don't understand what you mean by it.

Regards,
Vincent.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: o2 [mailto:madarzoo at o2.pl]
Verzonden: maandag 15 september 2003 16:15
Aan: lazarus
Onderwerp: [lazarus] small improvement of register + need statistic

 Hi
I try to recompile small program originally write for Delphi
And I found not necessary unit Controls used in REGISTRY
and second problem: the same program compile under :
Delphi 3.0 and size of EXE is 79kB
Delphi 6.0 - EXE=144kB
FCP 1.1 + lazarus = 300kB

where I found statistic of using modules in  EXE

Darek