[lazarus] Tab generates error

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 23 02:47:02 EDT 2003

> Doubleclicking a control generates three events in this order:

> This causes me grief because if I use setfocus during the dblclk event,
> the next buttonup event will set the focus to NO control, despite the
> fact that I'm not setting focus within the event handler.

I've been trying to run down an event related issue that sounds similar.
Single clicking on items in a listbox frequently causes the focus and
returned itemindex to jump around erratically. When it happens, the
itemindex returned is the last item of the list with the focus somewhere
close to the last item.

-Tom