[lazarus] Tab generates error

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 23 05:57:03 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 03:49, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On 23 Sep 2003 00:48:32 -0600
> Tom Lisjac <netdxr at adelphia.net> wrote:

> > Single clicking on items in a listbox frequently causes the focus and
> > returned itemindex to jump around erratically.

> It happens on drag operations. The gtk list box has no treshold and so there
> is always a drag. I don't know, why the last item is selected. The
> gtk-interface does not select. Maybe something the gtk-interface does,
> resets the gtk drag operation.

Yes, that sounds like what's happening. I've noticed that the problem is
much more likely to occur if the mouse isn't perfectly still when
clicked... so perhaps this is prematurely initiating a drag.

Is there a workaround for this? It's not a killer problem but it sure
can be annoying at times.

-Tom