[lazarus] win32 binaries?

Alan Mead cubrewer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 11:08:04 EDT 2003

No one has responded to my question below yet so let me ask the
question in a different way:  I'd also like to write programs in a
Pascal variant and compile them for Linux and win32.  Today, I write
console apps and FPC works nicely but I'd like to also create win32
and Linux programs with a slick GUI.

Does Lazarus provide this capability or should I look elsewhere? (I'm
actually a little unclear whether Lazarus is just the IDE or is also
a library... do I need Lazarus to build the GUI or could I just do it
by hand?  I expect 90% of the code will be internal statistical stuff
with just a few dialogs.)

If this is possible, how do I do it?  Using FPC, I install it on
Linux and Windows and just compile twice.  I cannot find win32
binaries to do this with Lazarus.

Thanks!

-Alan