[lazarus] Crashes with Lazarus IDE

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 25 16:56:42 EDT 2003

I don't.  This isn't just about the logging, this is about the everything dies and there is no autosave no gracefull exits it just dies out from under you. I want a way to keep going at least long enough to save everything whenever possible, this isn't possible from the interface the way it was in most places, and this is the reason there were already push/pops in a few other locations prior to this where it was aespecially likely to happen.

When some problem happens after working on something for 20 minutes and not having saved then what? oops all data out the window because gdk burped a bad window? If I am wrong fine, revert, but I don't see anyway of handling them safely otherwise.

Andrew