[lazarus] win32 binaries

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Jan 1 14:42:25 EST 2004

Florian Klaempfl wrote:

>>> is somewhere a link, that i can dl a win32 binary-version?
>>
>> Not yet.
>>

> Since this question is asked quite often, what about to create and
> distribute one?

I am trying to do just that during the holiday break. Since I haven't
been working with the Win32 stuff I can do it sort of clean and
newbie'ish. I am going to try and create a single .exe with both the
1.0.11 version of FPC and a current CVS version of Lazarus code with a
built binary. This will give Win32 people the chance to install and see
what is going on without understanding CVS. Since it will be a snapshot
in time of current development they will need to update their system
from CVS or with snapshots if they want to continue to work with it but
it will get them started.

I will be putting it on the sourceforge downloads when it is ready. I
will also post here and on the web site when it is ready.

Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101