[Lazarus] TMaskEdit: EditMask property error

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 17:02:52 CEST 2008

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 4:44 AM, zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:
>  What is proper usage of LCL TMaskEdit ?

I don't know. It was received as a patch, and is undocumented. I just
certifyed it isn't a copy of delphi code and then I applied it.

There are 2 ways to know how it should work.

To know how it actually works, I'd look at the code.

To know how it should work, I'd look at Delphi help files.

In any case it would be great if someone who needs to use this control
would write a wiki page or documentation for this control, to easy the
path of those that come later.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho