[Lazarus] Who would write custom IDE feature?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Apr 8 00:57:49 CEST 2008

On 06/04/2008, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho >  >  I've made local
changes to my Lazarus IDE, to use the dirsel.pas unit
>  >  instead for GTK.
>
> Maybe you could make a patch for us?

I tried at one stage, but couldn't figure out where in the GTK
interface to add such code. I tried to step back through the
hierarchy, but got lost along the way. :-(

My local changes simply uses the dirsel unit directly in the IDE code,
which means all widget sets would end up using the dirsel unit, not
just GTK1, which is undesired (Windows could use the SHFolderSelect
API instead).

Regards,
  - Graeme -