[Lazarus] Key combos working with gtk2

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:44:59 CEST 2008

>Placing a smiley after an insult doesn't make it any less of an insult.
 That
>would be like me saying your comment was idiotic, in poor taste and could
>possibly point to an over bearing, stunted personality

I apologize for my words, i always use a dictionary to write my messages and
some word not that "insult" in my mother language and try to write short
message to give the meaning.

I meant: many features come out mean many bugs, and i like to see a stable
release of Lazarus in a short time.

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 12:53 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <
felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:
> >  I wonder if it would be permissible to ask for quote instead of saying
> what I am
> >  willing to pay...
>
> Yes it is.
>
> --