[Lazarus] Help drawing a transparent bitmap through a image list

wile64 wile64 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 23:55:40 CEST 2008

2008/4/12, Luiz Americo Pereira Camara <luizmed at oi.com.br>:

> I'm trying to draw a bitmap (bmp file) transparent through a image list.
>
> The bitmap has a white area that i want to be transparent.
>
> I tried several combinations of Masked, BkColor, DrawingStyle properties,
> as well setting the masked color in image list editor without luck.
>
> I'm using v0.9.25 r14561M i386-win32-win32/win64 under winXP SP2
>
> I attached a test project that comes also with the bitmap file.
>
> Any help is appreciated.

I just opened your image with Gimp and save for this to work.
Your image is 2 bytes more, I suppose that the format is not well recognized
by the reader FPC

regards,

--
Laurent.

"If debugging is the art of removing bugs, then programming must be the art
of creating!"

My Components: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Wile64
French Forum : http://lazforum-fr.tuxfamily.org/index.php