[Lazarus] Lazarus parser error on "vargars"

Steve Howe howesteve at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 20:48:44 CEST 2008

Mattias Gärtner wrote:
> Zitat von Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:
>
>> Submitted to mantis as:
>>    http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=11158
>
> Fixed in svn 14850.
> At the moment the bug tracker is not responding, so I can't update it.

Thanks Mattias. It places the code correctly behind the GUID, but the
indentation is now wrong.  I looked in the SVN logs to see what you
changed, and to try and create a patch myself. But I'm afraid the code
completion unit is the most cryptic I have seen - so I have no clue as
to what needs to change. ;-)

Here is an example of the output now:

   ITest = interface(IInterface)
   ['{F5FF79F8-F29F-4861-A5D3-2905C86AE235}']
   function GetAge: integer;
   function GetName: string;
   procedure setName(const AValue: string);
     property Name: string read GetName write setName;
     property Age: integer read GetAge;
   end;

And how it should have looked:

   ITest = interface(IInterface)
   ['{F5FF79F8-F29F-4861-A5D3-2905C86AE235}']
     function GetAge: integer;
     function GetName: string;
     procedure setName(const AValue: string);
     property Name: string read GetName write setName;
     property Age: integer read GetAge;
   end;

Regards,
   - Graeme -