[Lazarus] OS/2 INF help file format

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:45:52 CEST 2008

I'm using the default GTK widgets.It would seem to me that the widget
has to already be aware of this information. Is there some way to get it
to give it up? I'm ignorant of the interactions between GTK and Pascal
or even how GTK functions. It would take me considerable time to trace
through the code to figure this out. If no one else knows a method to do
this I think I'll go with Henry's idea.

THX - Jon

--
Jon Foster