[Lazarus] Printing in Text mode on Windows?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Thu May 1 03:00:17 CEST 2008

Graeme,

For what it is worth, I think it is COOL!    Having deployed FB on quite
a few Linux servers, I can certainly see the benefit without question.

Graeme, what is the largest FB concurrent user install you have
running?  My largest desktop application  is 15 users.  Can't tell you
the count on web users.  In almost 10 years of use, I've never had
corruption either.

The only things I do not like about FB is it lacks SSL, AutoIncrement
attribute and Boolean fields.  We've all managed to get by them, but I
wish... :-)

Great job on the utility!
Tom