[Lazarus] Can't convert TurboPowerIPro 1.0

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 21:28:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

Not a direct answer to your question, but if your main interest is to
have the latest lazarus, you don't necessarily need fpc from svn. You
could download and install a nightly build (Lazarus + FPC), *and* have
an svn checkout of Lazarus. The svn Lazarus, can then use the fpc from
the nightly build install.
If you choose an install with fpc 2.2.3, you will have to upgrade every
couple of weeks, but that's just installing the new nightly build. If
you copy the fpc directory, then you must edit the fpc.cfg (There will
be an existing one)

Otherwhise I attached an fpc.cfg file (for version 2.2.0), it setuip for
an install path of c:\lazarus\fpc\2.2.2, but you can edit this.

regards
Martin