[Lazarus] (no subject)

Osvaldo TCF arquivostcf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 22:38:00 CEST 2008

Hi All,

2008/8/4 Ivan P. Gan <ivan at comchatter.com>

> pewtas at gmail.com wrote:
> > I've shared this item with you using Google Docs.  To open it, just
> > click the link below.
> >
> > rangtree2.lgo
> > http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p0FfdsgCrgazhAaMsRbQHYw
> >
> How is this relevant to Lazarus?
>
> I dont have or want a google account & your post says nothing about the
> subject matter, your posting looks more like spam

[snip]

Please accept my apologies. I was working on a CoLogo project of mine in the
wee-small hours of yesterday morning. I mistakenly sent my message to the
Lazarus e-list. I'm sorry that my message(s) looked like spam. I hate
spammers as much as any computer user!!!

Sorry again!!!  ;-)))

Best Wishes,
     PEW
from Hobart, Tassie, 'Down Under'

--

Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is:
http://pewtas.googlepages.com (or) http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)