[Lazarus] [lazarus] Gtk?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 21:33:26 CEST 2008

On 8/6/08, Reenen Laurie <rlaurie at gmail.com> wrote:
>  According to the blog (lazarus-dev.blogspot.com) Gtk is just so
>  complicated.  Why don't we just decide on Qt4 as it is now gpl, and
>  focus all our energies on getting qt 4 stable.   Then we can have 1

And that means we can only develop GPL applications. Unless you don't
mind paying the $2500  per developer (x3) license for Qt so our
company can continue using Lazarus.

Alternatively, all stop developing other widget sets for LCL and
everybody work on fpGUI to get it as good as Qt4.  ;-)   The
possibility of that happening is just as good as Qt becoming the only
LCL widgetset.

Regards,
  - Graeme -