[Lazarus] calling basicEventCreate in Linux

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sat Aug 9 05:40:24 CEST 2008

I added it to the first unit of the package but now after rebuilding I can
start Lazarus:

I am getting:

Threading has been used before cthreads was initialized.
Make cthreads one of the first units in your uses clause.
Runtime error 211 at $08651EFA
  $08651EFA
  $087B99ED

Please help! How to use thread synchronization inside Lazarus components in
Linux? Do I need to write my own TEvent class for that? Is there alternative
event that I can use and will work?

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software