[Lazarus] File Browser in Lazarus IDE?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:33:58 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> A file browser window should be easy to add, no ?

Oh, and my actual reason for asking was to find out if this was
already done and simply as a optional package in the Lazarus
directories (but maybe with a non-obvious name and why I couldn't find
it).  From your reply I guess nobody done this yet, which is no
problem - I'll implement it myself then.  Thanks for the quick
response.

Regards,
 - Graeme -