[Lazarus] Reading a UTF-16 encoded file.

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Wed Aug 13 18:20:42 CEST 2008

Excuse me if I ask for sample doubts, but... Are you talking about permissions under windows with user account control disabled and using an account with administrator rights? (It seems like the root user under linux, Felipe)

I think I don't know what you mean. (Or I don't know what you mean).

Cheers

Ricardo