[Lazarus] Problem working with Params in TSQLQuery

Eduardo Lopez dar_alle at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Aug 18 07:01:14 CEST 2008

I'm trying to compile Lazarus 0.9.24 under eCS but I don't have the
units Unix or BaseUnix in the distribution of fpc-2.2.2 for OS/2 so the
make fails at fileutil.pas.

I'm totally new to Pascal so am wondering what the best approach is. Do
I alter fileutil.pas/.inc to find calls that are available in the OS/2
release of fpc or do I grab the units from a Windows installation?

I want to compile skychart_v3 at the end of this but it needs Lazarus
first.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont
E-mail by PMMail - mlist4 at infohitsystems.ltd.uk

really weird out of context words courtesy of PMMail's spellchecker