[Lazarus] problems building lazarus

Lord Satan reimgrab at web.de
Thu Aug 21 19:19:07 CEST 2008

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Do you mean
> cd lazarus/lcl
> make LCL_PLATFORM=carbon CPU_TARGET=powerpc PP=fpc
> ?
> Was there any error?

Ok I added LCL_PLATFORM etc to the make bigide command thinking that it
would build the LCL as well if I specified CPU_TARGET=powerpc.

This also does not explain why this works for i386 and not powerpc,
unless there is something slightly different about the powerpc build
process.

> How did you build the cross compiler for powerpc?

Using an automated script I downloaded from Adriaan van Os.
It seems to have worked very well in the past.

Dominique.