[Lazarus] Auto scrollbar in forms, has the logic changed?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Aug 29 09:13:27 CEST 2008

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> En/na Vincent Snijders ha escrit:
>> Luca Olivetti schreef:
>>> With a recent svn (from last week) most of my forms acquired unwanted
>>> scrollbars.
>>> I corrected the problem by making them a couple of pixels bigger (though
>>> that made the contained components slightly off-center), but what was
>>> changed to cause it?
>>
>> Maybe because the default for the TForm.AutoScroll property changed
>> from false to true.
>
> Probably, however in a test form with a panel I get the scrollbar even
> if I set it to false (and both VertScrollBar.visible and
> HorzScrollBar.visible are false), both at design time and at runtime.

Here's an interesting detail: once AutoScroll has been set to true,
there's no turning back, even if you set it to false you get the
scrollbars. I try and it happened also in the previous version, however
since the default was false it didn't trigger this problem.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007