[Lazarus] Editing a TDBf record

Micha Nelissen micha at neli.hopto.org
Mon Dec 1 23:11:03 CET 2008

Marco van de Voort wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 09:08:13AM +0200, Dave Coventry wrote:
>> That's great, thank you Luiz: works a treat!
>>
>> TDbf is such a nice lightweight solution for incorporating database
>> functionality into monolithic applications and it's still relevant
>> even though it appears that development stopped years ago.
>
> Afaik Micha still fixes bugs.

Well, for some reason I have gotten unsubscribed from the sourceforge
tdbf forum, and I didn't monitor it anymore. Now I see some other people
are trying to troubleshoot some problems for others.

I am not actively using it myself, and so I thought nobody else was
using it any longer also, with all the mysql / sqlite / firebird etc
around ;-).

Micha