[Lazarus] unusable/endlessly reloading mainIDE

Pécsi István Pecsi.Istvan at stud.u-szeged.hu
Mon Dec 8 14:43:18 CET 2008

> Did you try loading lazarus as only app?
Yeah, as you wrote, the EEE 901 has 1 GB of memory and I think that
should be more than enough.Of course I did that but the problem
remained.

> Try rebuilding your IDE with Gtk 2. Navigate the where Lazarus was
> installed and type:
>
> sudo make clean all LCL_PLATFORM=gtk2
>
> The directory should be called /usr/share/lazarus or something similar

I have got a nice error message:

Writing Resource String Table file: cgimodules.rst
Fatal: Can't find unit LazarusPackageIntf used by cgiLaz
Fatal: Compilation aborted
make[2]: *** [cgilaz.ppu] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/lib/lazarus/components/cgi'
make[1]: *** [cgi_all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/lib/lazarus/components'
make: *** [components] Error 2

Regards,
Istvan Pecsi