[Lazarus] Inheritance of forms under WinCE

User usuarioanonimomysql at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:13:32 CET 2008

Martin Friebe schrieb:

>> Interesting information. Where would I have to start implementing
>> multiple source editors (notebooks)?

> IMHO the first consideration would be that if you have multiply windows,
> or split windows allowing more than one source viewed;

I'm interested in independent windows, so that the full (multi-monitor)
desktop can have a row of edit windows.

> you must also
> take care what happens if 2 views, display the same source. Of course
> restrictions could be put in place to prevent this, but in the end, I
> guess it wil be wanted, and will have to be done.

In the first step I'd restrict one file to one view. Every view will
need an associated code explorer, which also must be managed - that's
why I'm also interested in docking the explorer windows to the views, as
I'm used from Delphi.

[...]
> This is only a brief overview, I havent looked through all requirement yet.

Thanks, it will be a lengthy way, as expected ;-)

DoDi