[Lazarus] TStringGrid: ColCount vs Columns.Count

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Dec 15 02:13:33 CET 2008

--- El mar 9-dic-08, Jesus Reyes <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> escribió:

> As I think it's not just changing a couple of lines, I
> would like to know what other persons think about this
> feature, would it be welcomed no not? if there is enough
> demand we can do it.

after that overwhelming demand (or the lack of it) I think we should try to make custom columns available by default, please submit a bug report asking for the feature I will be looking to implement it before 1.0.

Jesus Reyes A.

      ¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!
La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy.
http://mx.mujer.yahoo.com/