[Lazarus] Cannot read symbolic link /proc/PID/exe: No such file or directory

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Tue Dec 23 11:28:04 CET 2008

Hello Henry,

I am pissed off too from the size, because that application is a bit
bigger than HelloWorld. :-) but 20 MB is too big.

Many many thanks to you, because after applying that I've got 2.8MB
what I like much more. It is more close to Delphi ones which is about
half of megabyte only.

TRoland;

<<< 23.12.2008 10:47 - Henry Vermaak "henry.vermaak at gmail.com" >>>

--