[Lazarus] SQLite: How to create lookup fields?

z0m3ie@gmx.net z0m3ie at gmx.net
Sat Dec 27 14:06:30 CET 2008

>Op donderdag 25-12-2008 om 14:06 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef
>z0m3ie at gmx.net:
>> >4) Even after this, there is some problems in SQLdb which I did not
>> >yet found time
>> >to diagnose and fix properly. They cause AVs while scrolling DBGrid.at are very hard t find
>>
>> Dont spend too much time in this SQLite3DataSet has a lot of Bugs.
>> ill tryed to fix all for month before i used zeos
>So where are all those bug-reports? Without those they will never get
>solved.

http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=11423 at example

some of the problems i had was very hard to not reproduceable
and the first bugreports i made are ignored so i use zeos and have no problem.
when i become bad answers or the developer ignores me when i make bugreports and patches
i dont use the component anymore.

when somebody is realy intrested in my patches for it please send an mail to me then i will send back my patches when ill find them
i have resolved all problems i can so taht sqlite3dataset had react like an normal tdataset descendant (master detail & co)
but after that some very hard errors with crashes & co remains and it was to bad for me, so i searched another solution wich was zeos.

best regards
Christian