[Lazarus] Warning strftime format

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 11:17:13 CET 2008

Hello Fellow Lazarus users  ;-)))

Today I downloaded (file #1)
"Lazarus-0.9.26-fpc-2.2.2-cross-arm-wince-win32" and (file #2)
"fpc-2.2.2-lazarus-0.9.26-doc-html.tar". I'm using it on my Dad's computer
which is a pc with Windowz XP Pro and the latest SP. I ran the Lazarus
compiler (file #1) and it installed it into "c:\lazarus" folder. I then used
WinRAR and uncompressed the .tar file to "c:\lazarus\documentation\" folder.

I think that I've done the correct things, however I cannot find the
application file which I run to execute the Lazarus RAD or Free Pascal
compiler. I don't know where they are. *Can some kind person here please
tell me what to application file to run to get Lazarus & the pascal free
compiler going. *

Please explain to me with steps. Note: I DID visit the website:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Tutorial#Overview, but I could
not find the answer to my problem (e.g. not knowing which file to run).

NB - I used Linux at home [ I'm on holidays, visiting my parents for
Christmas and the New Year ]. I will shortly be purchasing a Lenovo ThinkPad
T series (with widescreen ;-)!!! And I will probably run Windows Vista
Ultimate as it's OS (cannot decide) -- I have NEVER owned a laptop computer
myself, so I'll have a lot to learn about it. I'm quite excited about
getting the new ThinkPad computer.

Best Wishes and Much Happiness and Success for all of You for the New Year
2009.

Yours Sincerely,
         PEW   ;-)))

--
Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is: http://pewtas.googlepages.com  (or)
http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)