[Lazarus] List has been modified

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Fri Feb 15 17:14:59 CET 2008

Andrew Brunner wrote:
>> When not coding, we might start some cultural exchange, to compare the
>> virtues of tequila with grappa, sljivovica (zeljko, do you listen?),
>> cajuina (osvaldo are you there?) and more contributors, if available....
>

> In North Carolina we have great sweet wine Scuppernong.  If the wine is
> good, the sweeter the better it is for me.

Ah...I miss North Carolina.  I still own a house there, but it is rented out to
a bunch of strippers.  Bad for me because I don't live there anymore and also
bad for me since I don't get make excuses to fix things in the house ;)

Whoda thunk strippers made good renters...

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"Everything I needed to learn in life, I learned selling encyclopedias door to
door."