[Lazarus] [lazarus] Patch for processing WM_COPYDATA in Win32 / BugID 9210

Christian U. z0m3ie at gmx.net
Sun Feb 17 07:50:48 CET 2008

Vincent Snijders schrieb:
> Christian U. schreef:
>
>> I want to remember this Patch, its good and as i see the correct Way.
>> Why it is not applied ?
>>

> What LCL components listen to WM_COPYDATA?

Why needs lcl components have to lissen to this ?
Its not possible to interface at example Winamp or Skype and a lot of
other Win32 Applications becouse the lcl eats up this message.

Why the Win32 LCL message Handler can not transfer all Messages that he
not process to the Application ? this is no overhead for the Message
Handler.

best regards
Christian