[Lazarus] Issues resizing a TComboBox

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:37:00 CET 2008

On Feb 17, 2008 10:31 PM, Dominique Louis
<dominique at savagesoftware.com.au> wrote:
>    So am I right in saying that ABCStructs is available as a native lcl
> struct?

Well, in my local copy I see that this function is only implemented
for win32. Not even in wince it works. I am not 100% sure what it
does, but if you can substitute that with other text measuring
routines I think that would be the best solution.

Looking at the comments about it, it seams this was a hack in the past
to allow the LCL to use this function on win32 and fallback to other
text routines on other platforms, but now it's no longer used by LCL
and should probably be removed.

LCLIntf is a small compatibility layer for things that where
traditionally done by winapi under delphi, not a new wine.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho